Effective Insurance Claims Representation in New Jersey
Helping Policyholders Get Full and Fair Compensation for Covered Losses
You’ve suffered damage to your home or business. You may have a claim against you or your professional practice. Maybe an employee has brought a lawsuit against you, or you’ve been named a defendant in a lawsuit because of your role as an officer or director of a company. You’re not worried, though, because you have insurance to manage that risk. When you file a legitimate claim, though, you suddenly start to get the runaround. You can’t get your insurance provider to resolve the claim or they offer far less than your policy provides. Maybe they simply deny your claim outright. That’s when you need attorney Matthew V. Markosian.
At the Law Office of Matthew V. Markosian, in Princeton Junction, we bring nearly two decades of legal experience to individuals and businesses across the state of New Jersey. Before starting his own practice, Matt spent 15 years as an insurance defense lawyer. He’s handled thousands of claims on behalf of insurance providers, so he can quickly and accurately assess the value of your case, and what you can reasonably expect to recover. He’ll know when the insurance company lawyers are lowballing you, and he’ll be able to anticipate the tactics they’ll use in an effort to pay you as little as possible to settle your claim. He’ll work to make certain your insurer pays you all that you are entitled to under your policy.
When you hire Matt to help you protect your rights under an insurance policy, you’ll work directly with him throughout the legal process, from the gathering of evidence and filing of your claim through settlement or trial, if necessary. You won’t ever be handed off to an associate or a paralegal. We’ll keep you fully involved and informed at all times, so that you know your options, as well as your likelihood of success, and can make good decisions about how you want to proceed.
How Do You Help Insurance Policyholders?
When you hire us to help you get a fair settlement of an insurance claim, we’ll start by thoroughly reviewing your policy, so that we have a clear understanding of your rights. We’ll be your advocate with adjustors and other insurance company personnel, fighting to get all the benefits to which you are entitled under the policy. We’ll gather and evaluate all evidence related to your claim and will prepare and file all legal documents necessary to pursue full recovery. We will also be your advocate in all meetings, hearings and proceedings.
What Types of Insurance Claims Do You Handle?
We provide comprehensive counsel to individuals or businesses seeking full and fair compensation under a wide range of insurance policies:
- Motor vehicle policies — We handle coverage disputes related to personal or commercial vehicles, including automobiles, commercial trucks and motorcycles. We can assist with issues related to liability coverage, uninsured/underinsured motorists’ coverage, medical benefits and more.
- Commercial general liability (CGL) policies — We will help you secure coverage for losses suffered by your business that fall under your commercial general liability policy. That typically includes personal injury or property damage allegedly caused by your business operations.
- Business interruption policies — We will help you seek full reimbursement for lost revenues or other losses caused when your business must be shut down temporarily.
- Director and officer liability policies — We will help you secure coverage when your officers or directors face legal action for activities related to or arising out of your business operations
- Professional liability policies — We represent professionals, such as doctors, lawyers, accountants and others, who seek to rely on the provisions of an insurance policy to defend against or cover losses related to allegations of malpractice or other improprieties
- Employment practices liability policies — This insurance helps you manage the risk that an employee may file a lawsuit alleging wrongful action in the workplace. We will help you secure the coverage to which you are entitled.
- Homeowners’ policies — We will work with you to ensure that you get adequate compensation for property and casualty losses, including coverage for lawsuits filed by persons alleging personal injury or property damage at your home
Contact Our Office for Proven Legal Representation
To schedule a free initial consultation with attorney Matthew V. Markosian, call our office at (609) 455-2090 or send us an email. Let us use our considerable experience to help protect your rights. Evening and weekend appointments can be scheduled, upon request. We will also travel to meet with you, if necessary. Because of our experience and reputation, most of our new cases come to us as referrals from other attorneys, or from former clients.
We handle all personal injury claims on a contingency basis. We will only receive attorney’s fees if we are able to recover compensation for your losses.
Serving Clients in Princeton Junction and across the State of New Jersey
We Know the Cost of Your Injury