Results-Oriented New Jersey Personal Injury Attorney
An Overview of the Personal Injury Practice at the Law Office of Matthew V. Markosian
At the Princeton Junction Law Office of Matthew V. Markosian, we bring more than 15 years of experience to individuals across the state of New Jersey who have suffered a personal injury. Before opening our office, Matt spent his entire legal career as an insurance defense lawyer. Because of that experience, he can quickly and accurately estimate the full value of your personal injury claim. He knows the tactics and strategies that insurance companies use to defend against personal injury lawsuits and can take proactive measures when insurers wrongfully engage in delays or denials or offer you far less than you need to cover your losses. He’s always willing and able to take your case to trial to get the outcome you seek, but he also brings extensive experience negotiating personal injury settlements.
Matt also understands that the best results in a personal injury lawsuit are usually the product of trust and open communication. That’s why he’s a sole practitioner, so that he can work directly with you at all times. He’ll personally respond to your calls and emails and will promptly notify you of all developments in your case, including your options and likelihood of success, so that you can make informed decisions about how you want to proceed.
An Overview of Our Personal Injury Practice
We provide comprehensive counsel to people throughout New Jersey who have suffered any type of injury because of the carelessness or negligence of another person. We handle claims involving:
- Automobile accidents — We represent drivers, passengers and pedestrians who have been hurt in t-bones, head-on collisions, rear-enders and sideswipes.
- Truck accidents — We take claims involving collisions with semis, big rigs, 18-wheelers, tractor-trailers and commercial delivery vans or vehicles.
- Motorcycle accidents — We fight for operators and passengers who have been hurt in car-motorcycle collisions, as well as single-bike wrecks.
- Dog bites and animal attacks — We will help you recover compensation when you are bitten, mauled or otherwise attacked by someone else’s pet.
- Construction accidents — We help injured workers pursue compensation for injuries caused by falls, falling objects, dangerous or defective tools or machinery, jobsite motor vehicle accidents or other construction site negligence.
- Wrongful death — We represent surviving family members in accidental death claims.
- Workers’ compensation — We will help you pursue compensation for lost wages and for medical expenses arising out of a workplace injury.
Contact Attorney Matthew V. Markosian for Effective Personal Injury Representation
To schedule a free initial consultation with attorney Matthew V. Markosian, call our office at (609) 455-2090 or send us an email. Let us use our considerable experience to help protect your rights. Evening and weekend appointments can be scheduled, upon request. We will also travel to meet with you, if necessary. Because of our experience and reputation, most of our new cases come to us as referrals from other attorneys, or from former clients.
We handle all personal injury claims on a contingency basis. We will only receive attorney’s fees if we are able to recover compensation for your losses.
Serving Clients in Princeton Junction and across the State of New Jersey
We Know the Cost of Your Injury